19 February 2007

New mobile number

Hi from Deptford Bridge, SE13.
 
I've sorted out a new mobile phone to field all those lucrative job offers that are bound to flow in once the employers of London know I'm available :) 
 
It's a Nokia 2310, if you're interested.  The number is +44 793 640-6608
 
I wanted a fairly basic model to see me right until some money starts coming in.  I've only loaded it with 10 quid so far, so I won't be doing that much texting for the time being.  NZ residents: texting from an 021 mobile will cost you 30c.  Family types: if you need to call me on it, I suggest you give Telecom a ring to see how much the per-minute cost will be.  It might be easier to wait to chat when I've got access to a landline, which hopefully shouldn't be too long.  Or I'll just call you on Skype. 
 
As usual, latest reports from the front lines can be found on the blog.
 
Cheerio!
eT
 

No comments: